Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Lady Jags!!

They say, everyone loves a winner, but to me personally, I love a fighter. And that's what all my lady jags are...especially the seniors. They're fighters. They have been fighting for the past four years. Every sprint. Every early morning weight session. Every 115 completed. It's all finally paying off. They never gave up. They may have gotten the wind knocked out of their sails at some point...but they never gave up. They put the previous season's loses behind them. Starting fresh. Starting new.

Determined to make this year better than any other. Refusing to lose. Refusing to not being taken seriously. When no one else had faith in them and when no one else thought they could win, they thought they could. They believed in themselves and the rest of their team. They didn't care what others thought. They knew deep down they could win. Finding a way to win was their only obstacle. I knew they had the talent. That was never the question. It was just a question of whether or not they could come together and find a way to win.

And judging from the last few games...they have definitely found a way to win! And to the lower-class men...keep working hard. I am really proud of the sophomores who stayed and continued to believe in your team. You guys definitely make a huge impact with the team. To the freshman...This is just the beginning for you guys. Enjoy EVERY minute that you can. It really does go by to fast. Enjoy every minute you play. Remember every tackle and every bruise. Learn from your mistakes and take a moment to enjoy your success!

JASMINE!! I'm soo proud of you! I heard you got a goal today. That's awesome. You definitely are an inspiration to us all. I know getting back to the field was a long process, but your hard work is paying off and I couldn't be happier for you. Keep working hard girl! TINA!! lol You're a mess! Get better already! But don't come back to soon because I don't want you getting hurt again lol I know you'll do great things when you see the field again. Just keep working hard to recover! JULS!! Get better sweet thang! I'm glad to see you're not in the hospital anymore! EMI!! I know you've been healthy for a while now, but I also know your road to recovery was pretty long! Proud of you that you never gave up and came back strong! Keep working hard girl! Now just work on recovering girl! If anyone else is hurt...hurry up and get better...BRANDI! lol

I'm sooooo proud of each and every one of you guys!! Keep working hard!! I'm so glad you guys are finally enjoying success...It's about time. I miss all of you guys so much. I wish I was still playing with you guys. You definitely don't realize how much you miss something until it's not there anymore!

JESS...I couldn't think of anyone better to represent my number!! You're rock! #24

I love you guys to death!!

Smile =]

-KC

No comments:

Post a Comment