Monday, March 14, 2011

"Dear God"

Dear God...
I know that I haven't prayed in a while
But I need you here and now
I need you to tell me it will all be ok
I need you to tell me that I'll get through this heartbreak

Dear God...
Please touch my heart in this time of need
Please give me strength because I am weak
Please be my eyes because I can no longer see
Please give me hope because all is lost

Dear God...
Guide me like you've always done
Love me like it's just begun
Hold me close to your heart near your home
Keep me safe from harms way

Dear God...
Hear my cries
Hear my pleas
Please come and take me off my knees

Dear God...
Thank you for all that you've done for me
Thank you for your faith and belief
Thank you for listening to my prayers
Thank you for letting me know that you care

-KC

No comments:

Post a Comment