Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Break! :-)

Well folks,

I just finished my last Spring Break as a student! An pretty much my last Spring Break ever! lol Definitely ended it with a bang. Hungout with the family and great friends and partied just enough. Oh, and wen to the beach of course.  As much as I say I don't like being from Pace/Milton, I don't mind claiming Pensacola.  The beaches are amazing and the nightlife is finally starting to pick up. This week I learned of so many new bars and a few new clubs that were actually a lot of fun.

I also learned a lot about myself and others this week. I learned a lot about how my ex felt most of the time while we were in a relationship and how I didn't realize how important the little things were to him.  How he gave me chance after to chance to change or at least put in some sort of effort and nothing ever happened. It was a lesson I had to learn the hard way, but it really is true that you don't know what you have until it's gone. And I didn't start to change until I knew he was leaving and he was eventually gone.  I don't blame him for leaving, granted, he still shouldn't have done some of the things he did, but it's almost like I forced him to make those decisions. You live and you learn right! Well I've def learned :-) And it's almost like I thank him for what he's done. I want to say I see it now, but it's still clouded from the pain I still have. But looking into the furture, I know nothing but good things can only happen!

On a brighter note...I knew I always liked soccer players for a reason! I met a nice lil Jamacan who plays at UWF :-) He's to sweet and I love his accent!

"The sweetest thing I've ever known was like the kiss on the collarbone!!" - Lauryn Hill

-KC

No comments:

Post a Comment