Monday, May 9, 2011

Thoughts...

Do I smile because I see you, or smile because it's polite?
You have made my life so miserable, yet brought me so much joy.
I don't know whether to thank you, or to ignore the whole thing.
I have so many memories, but even more scars.
I've ried frm all the heartbreak, laughed at all the joke.
Will we ever get past this?
Or will I always have a constant reminder of what could have been?
I know that that we always used to fight but I think it was because we were so much alike.
I don't regret what happened, I don't regret the years we've spent together.
Things will never be the same between you and me.
I thought one day you would end up down on one knee.
Our feelings have bee hurt and a trust has undoubtably been broken.
Will you take these words to heart, or are they just something that's been written?
Whether we forgive or whether we choose to forget...
It's all in the past now...time to move on but never forget why we met...

<3

-KC

No comments:

Post a Comment