Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The latest!

So I am proud to say I am a graduate and alumni of the University of South Alabama!! I graduated May 14th and it was awesome. Such a great feeling! It was really nice to have the whole family together. We are all so busy with our own things going on, that we're never really in the same place at the same time. It took me 5 years but I finally did it. I think I'm actually going to miss it....I know that I'm going to miss playing the most! Was my passion and it's weird to not have that in my life anymore. It's definitely harder to stay active as well!!                                                                       


After graduation I went to Orlando! We went to Seaworld and Universal Studios and stayed at the Hard Rock hotel! It was sooo nice. We got so many priviledges. We also went to City Walk which had places to shop, the Hard Rock Cafe, Margaritaville and this nice NBA restuarant. It was soo much fun. I had never been to any of those places before which made it that much better. It was also Meg's birthday the week before so we celebrated that as well!!


-KC

No comments:

Post a Comment