Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"You Make Me Weak"

I was tired of hurting and i was tired of searching
You cam into my world and made everything worth living
You have your head on straight and goals for the furture
You are very important to me like Martin Luther
Winter, summer, spring and fall; I hope you'll be with me though it all
BEcuase I'll be there for you; all you have to do is call
I wished upon a great big star and I'm glad I did becuase it to me to where you are
I hope I never have to leave; I hope I never have to go very far
It's fard to believe that you actually picked me
I'm suprised you pursed and didn't choose to be free
There's a reason why I kneel and pray
I pray for your health and happiness each and every day
Memories give me the strength that I need
They lend me a hand and give me the guidance on how to proceed
Take me as I am and hold on to me tight
Becuase I would give you the work; I would give you my life
I feel like a mountain that can almost touch the ski
I'm always on cloud 9; I'm always on some kind of high
There's no pain like a broken heart
So excuse me if Im not completely open; excuse me if I happen to fall apart
Crash into me with all your good looks and glory
And run away with me as we write our own story

-KC

No comments:

Post a Comment